Bread & Cheese
A common concern of many newcomers to raw food is always: "And what about cheese and what do I eat instead of bread?" This class is specifically desigend to introduce you to the art of making nut and seed cheeses and delicious wholesome breads to enjoy your favorite cheese with. Having taken this course, you will never have to miss anything anymore in your raw food diet.
Learn how to make:
- creamy spreadable cheeses to replace your favorite cream and soft cheese spreads
- harder, aged nut and seed cheeses that are fermented with probiotics or other means
- Using Irish Moss to create cheese rolls that remind of goat cheese consistencies
- savory wholesome breads to spread your cream cheese spreads
- delicately flavored crackers and chips to complete your cheese platter and make it look beautiful
Recipes you will learn:
All recipes will be presented during the class and you can even have hands on training on certain parts.
Take home a workshop booklet with all the things you learned during the course of these two afternoons so you can get a head start right away.
Next dates: tbd
Time: 11:00 - 18:00